Wednesday, April 13, 2011

First reaction

Honestly, its very weird to think that im pregnant again! Mostly becasue its been three years since i was the last time! When i found out i was prgnant with Oliver i had been throwing up at work all day because i ate a donut ad drank some juice! It was automatic! This time it was more subtle...sore breasts the normal period thing. BUT then more symptoms kept happening.
Im not a fan of peeing on my hand so i pee in a cup and submerge the stick in it.  For some reason i had this gut feeling that this time was different. The first time when the two pink lines appeared, i was scared! My first thought was...my dads going to kill me! Mostly because i still wasnt used to the fact that my relatives knew that i was having sex! I cried in noahs shoulder...he reassured me that this was a good think lol!
THIS time Noah was at work still when i took the test. The lines appeared and i just couldnt stop smiling! Im happy about it! Im more than happy, Im estatic! I was able to surprise one of my best friends on her birthday...and find out that it could be possible that we could be prego together!
Were so happy and couldnt be more excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment