Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Have you ever..

felt alone?

Im the farthest thing from alone. Ive got an amazing husband who would do anything for me. Im blessed to my son, who brings joy to my life continuously! When I say I feel alone, I mean with friendships. Ive made some wonderful friends since I graduated High School and got married. However, I really miss the ones that I had in high school.

The wonderful thing about this day and age is that we have all possibilities to stay in touch with people...Facebook, Twitter, Myspace...etc. I see all of my friends haInging out with the old crew and I kind of get jealous! I want to be there hanging out and catching up. Im not the greatest at putting forth much effort when they dont either...but I cant blame them. They grew up with the same bunch of people and I was just the newcomer. I thought I made a lasting impression, but I was so determined to get out of that small town as soon as possible. I dont know...

Then I see all of these people I know getting married and I feel like Im the last to know...I dont know...what happened to me? I used to be so outgoing...I didnt care about these things...I guess its me getting older and wanting those old friendships back...

Im done ranting.

No comments:

Post a Comment