Friday, June 18, 2010

Night Out...and That is an Order!

So last night I was ordered to get out of the house. My husband is an amazing man, I wouldnt want anything more! Anyways, I called up a friend and we headed out to Oldtown. We went to see the movie Killers (Ashton Kutcher and Katherine Heigel WONDERFUL movie! Just what one needs when they are blue. It was hilarious. Now when her and I go to movies we laugh. We laugh alot, especially when its a comedy (thats what you are supposed to do). Whenever we go we get glares and stares from eveyone! Last night was no different! This one dude after the movie stood up and was like there you are giggles and gigglet. HAHA!! It was gerat! Once the movie was over just about everyone stood up to find out who were the laughers.

So afterwards we went over to Lucinda's. I wish I had more money to spend soley in there! I love Lucinda's! Once we lived fantasies...we headed out and walked around Oldtown for a while! We seen this guy on a bike that had a 80's style boombox on the back of it...come and party ladies! No thanks!

Really it was a great night and to top it off, I got a call from my sister telling me that my grandpa and one of my aunts were in town from Texas. I was pretty excited and then I got to talk to my grandpa. He is a hoot! I dont remember ever talking to him on the phone...it was always my grandma Di. Now here is the question that I need to pose...Im sure I wont get a response, but for my sanity I need to pose it at least so that I can ask a real person and get real feedback.

How do I spend time with people that are staying with someone I desire not to have contact with? Is it polite to invite the guests and not the host?

No comments:

Post a Comment