Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sorry...

Its been a while since Ive made the time to sit down and write! Spring and Summer are my favorite seasons because its the time that I want to go outside and enjoy myself. Now that Oliver is moving around and able to run around and play its even better! We've been busy with all the new activities! Softball started a couple of weeks ago. Im not as excited about it this year as I was last. I think a lot of it has to do with our team. Im not the biggest fan of our coach, hes taking this WAY to seriously! I just want to go out there and have some fun!

We have hit the lake and the swimming pool already! I hope to make it a regular part of our summer! Oliver wasnt to sure about the water at first but when we took him to the pool he was intrigued. He didnt know what to think of the beached patrons cooking themselves, he just stopped and stared.

No comments:

Post a Comment