Thursday, June 17, 2010

That blasted car!

Im so tired of my stinking Pontiac Bonneville. Its been a good car as far as getting to where I needed to go and places I need to be when Noah had other things to do. However, here recently its been unbelievably stubborn! It is HORRIBLE on gas. Its take nothing for it to guzzle a ten spot, and all I do is drive from work to home. If I go anywhere its usually with Noah.

When it rains, it pours. Im not sure where the actual leak is but its somewhere around where the winshield meets the top of the car. Its got a wet stain all around that area. I cannot take it to the carwash to clean it, because the window leaks...there is just a leaking problem. At some point I have started having transmission problems. It stalls and people look at me funny when Im at a green light still trying to get through the intersection. No joke, I seriously had a woman honk at me first thing in the morning because I wasnt going fast enough for her. Not the greatest way to start a morning. THEN! this morning I had to drive the car, because my truck had to get its 30 day tags and was un drivable! So after not driving the bonneville in over a week it got a turn. It ran really good considering...but I had to get gas before I got to work. When I was finished I went to leave and my shifter wouldnt get out of park...after banging on it a little it decided it would let me go to work. I just thought it was a one time thing...NOPE! At lunch I was headed home to pick up my truck! I couldnt get it to come out of park...AT ALL! Noah came to my rescue! He thought it was transmission fluid...so off to quik trip we went! THAT DIDNT FIX IT!!

So I think its going to be spending the night at work tonight...Im trying so hard to convince Noah to jusnk it so we can get a little money out of it and pay off some bills. Isnt it funny that once you get bills paid off others pop up to take their place!?!

ANYWAY! As soon as I get off work its off to hang out with a friend and get some much needed time out. (Noah ordered me to go out) Its going to be a night of a movie (killers) and food and drink and then maybe even a little window shopping! I cannot wait to get paid tomorrow!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment