Thursday, November 11, 2010

Some Great News.....

While I was away...Noah and I decided that we werent going to sell the house and stay right where we're at! You dont know how excited I am about it!  I know that Noah would LOVE to be an overseas missionary.  Dont get me wrong, I would love to be apart of that as well, BUT I moved around a lot as a kid and I tell you what....moving is not fun! However, traveling is the greatest!

We have decided that we will partake in mission trips, but in the end we want to be able to come HOME. We want to give Oliver that stability that we didnt necessarily didnt have.  We want Oliver and whatever future children to have that sense of foundation.  This brings me so much joy because I can FINALLY make this house of ours a home! Once we decided on keeping it, the next day I came home and put all of our pictures back up on the walls! We get to host Thanksgiving at our house this year! It puts a huge smile on my face because that means both of our families will be in the same room at the same time enjoying wach others company.......I hope!

I just felt the urge to share this with you, because it seems here recently we were keeping this secret from so many people and now.....well it doesnt really matter!! :)  Not to mention it was a life goal to live in a house longer than six months, and we are coming up on 8. 

So here is to many more months and years in this lovely house that we are transforming into a home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment