Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Coffee....its not for everyone!

I have a list of blogs I go through on a daily basis.  Life in the Pitts is definetly one of them! Helena is quite the character! She often uses prompts from MamaKat.  So I decided, why the heck not! Ill give this prompt thing a go....hence the title!

A list of 10 reasons you or do not drink coffee.  BUT! I only have 5 reasons...SO Ill give you five reasons why I would want to drink coffee.

WHY I DONT!
  1. Ive given coffee so many chances, but I still cant get past the taste.
  2. Im not a huge fan of the yellowing that the blackness of it does to my teeth!
  3. Im paranoid about having good breath...Coffee does not help this.
  4. Its unbareably HOT!!! Take a sip to early and you will have no taste buds for weeks!!!
  5. I believe the myth of if you drink coffee it will stunt your growth...Im already 5'3"...I dont need to help my shortness!
WHY I WANT TO!
  1. I want the caffiene...I like energy drinks...
  2. I LOVE the smell of coffee beans and brewing coffee!
  3. My friends have coffee dates...I would like to enjoy one of those...
  4. Its unbelievably HOT!!! It would warm me up in the winter!
  5. It would give me a reason to go into Starbucks...
Yea, I may be incredibly lame....but Im cool with it! Ive just not ever been a coffee drinker.  Im not a tea drinker either!  Anytime I go to friends homes they always have tea and coffee that EVERYONE else is drinking...Im the gal in the corner with the glass of water. :)  It makes me unique.....and easier to find lol!

Im linking up to Mama Kats Writer Workshop...you should check it out!!



No comments:

Post a Comment