Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wanting to know you Wens

Micaela over at Dolce Vita is wanting to know...

what time is it where you are?


what are you doing?


and describe how you're feeling at that very moment.


It is 8:19 am in Wichita, Ks

I am at work trying to get past the system failures.

Im feeling kind of snappy. Im really wanting to go home and start this day over. Noah and I got into a disagreement last night and has gone into today. Im trying figure out how to apologize.

Thanks Michaela for wanting to know whats going on. Ill be back later with my love list.

2 comments:

  1. thank you for posting about this! I have truly enjoyed reading everyone's answers and seeing where they're from (my hometown is Wichita Falls, TX btw)

    disagreements like those are THE WORSE aren't they? :( partly why i was up so early. I hope your smoothed over just as mine thankfully did. Sigh. Amore, a tricky thing.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its very tricky! Its getting smoother! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete