Monday, August 9, 2010

So ready for tomorrow...

Tomorrow is the day! My little family get to venture out with Noah's family to the big state of Texas! Ive only ever been to Texas one other time for a church retreat thing...and we lived there for a short period of time when I was VERY little.  Im excited because we are going to hang out on the Riverwalk in San Antonio and stay in the Hilton!!  Then we are going to spend a day at Sea World! Im very anxious about this one because Im curious what Oliver's reaction is going to be.  Then on the last day we are going to spend the day at the beach I think in Galveston.  Im so stoked! I think Ive been to the ocean once but Im not entirely sure.  If I did it was again when I was REALLY little!

In preperation Ive made an activity board for little man.  I forgot to take pictures of making it but Im going to be making another so I will have to post the steps next time.  Ive been trying to come up with things for Oliver to do while driving.  This will be the farthest he's traveled aside from Salina.  I want to have a happy baby in Texas.  No one like a grumpy baby...unless they make cute faces...

Anyway, when we get back I will share all about the trip and some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment