Tuesday, August 24, 2010

To My Love

This is a little late, but its better late than never right?

Noah celebrated his 25th birthday on Sunday! Thats right the big 2-5! He was kind of worrying about it.  I cant imagine what it will be like when he turns 30! But we went to dinner at Red Robins that night with my family.  they had never been there.  It was a great night of catching up and just chatting away. Afterwards we went to his parents for cake.  I think he had a wonderful day.

I thought I would make a list of the things that I love about My Love.

1. his sense of humor
2. his laugh when he gets tickled in the right spot (right under the arem pit)
3. his drive for Christ
4. his devotion to me
5. his absolute joy of being a father
6. his piano playing
7. his love of anime
8. his snugles
9. his need of affection
10.  i have to mention his handsome-ness
11. his love of fine arts
12. his compassion for animals
13. his love of learning
14. his ambition
15. his level head
16. his love of trying new things
17. his new nickname for me every month...last it was socks, this month its toby
18. his shirt folding
19. his short hair
20. his humility
21. his bluntness
22. his taste in movies
23. his strength
24. his willingness to be by my side in hard times
25.his compassion for people!

I love you Noah! I hope your day was enjoyable! I hope that it was special.  I hope this last year was as good for you as it was for me!

Love,
Toby
Socks
Loverly
Shauna

No comments:

Post a Comment